Wednesday, March 14, 2007

are you kidding me???

SO I get that there are a lot of people out there who love tattoos and I get there are a lot of people who do not. Then there are those who like the look of tattoos but are terrified of having one forever. I understand that because usually these are the people who like the aesthetic behind it, but not the meaning. It takes a certain person to look forward to aging with tattoos and what they will represent in the years to come. And there are douchetards who think tattoos are hip and cool, but are terrified of getting them because they only want them now, like alot of chicks who are stuck with the tramp stamps (i didnt make that term up...) they so wanted to get during a drunken spring break. So I am shocked that some boneheads thought that the tattoos are so cool but were so lame they arent going to get them..here is what they came up with...


http://www.sleevesclothing.com/mens/tee_japanese_white.htm

A t-shirt with tattoed printed panty hose sleeves attached. GAG ME!!!!!

If I ever see anyone with this on them, I dont care how big they are....I will kick them in the junk....

No comments: