Tuesday, November 28, 2006

This country is opposed to gay couples having children, but we celebrate this woman's ability....


America\'s Sweethearts

I was going to post the non-underwear wearing Britney "I'm a hoe again"
Spears pictures on this blog, but I cant bring myself to do it...here
are the unedited versions at
oh no they didnt


I think the fact that this woman has been lucky enough to move herself out of some back roads trailer in Kentucky is amazing. I thought it was hysterical that she married some wannabe ghetto rapper within 6 months of meeting him, right after he impregnated his quite fertile girlfriend. And what was even better that this woman had the audacity to bring two children into this messed up world and not seem to realize she had some explaining to do.....

So when she told the world she was divorcing K-Fed almost 3 weeks ago, I thought " Finally, someone got into this girls head and is setting her straight." I did
not expect to see this girl out tramping around with Hilton or Lohan....Now, to be honest, I could give a crap what Hilton or Lohan do. In fact, if I was rich and had the power to do what they were doing, I most likely would be. Partying all night and baking in the sun all day, withalot of shopping and starving themselves in the meantime .

But Britney is different - yes she is young, rich and newly single - BUT SHE IS A MOTHER!!!!!! She needs to be raising her children in a nice, comfy home with loving parents - even if its only one - but both of you cant be fucked up....and too bad sweetie you picked this idiot to have children with.

Which brings back to my main point, what would the people who don't want a loving gay/lesbian couple who have put aside paryting, single bars, and clubbing to the sedentary couple life most of us inherit with long term relationships not to have children, but believe it is okay that Britney and K-Fed bred? How come assholes who basically piss on the idea and "sanctity" of marriage like the previously mentioned couple or someone like Pamela Anderson and White Trash Kid Rock aren't being attacked by the Religious Right? How come some pastor in Colorado isn't getting all upset about whats going on with the Southern/Midwestern stars currently living in
Hollywood and pissing all over marriage??? Maybe the reflection in the magazines with Britney's face is too close for comfort.

So once and all - Britney - buy some undies - I know you have the cash. Hell, send me your manager's address or whoever been suckered into representing you this week, along with Hilton's and Lohan's and in the spirit of Christmas, I'll buy all three of you a couple of pairs of drawers.

l've got hoes...in the 90210 area code

But in the meantime, if you are going to go commando you idiots, at least have the decency to keep your legs closed in front of the cameras. The world has enough airborne diseases.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well said. I'm so happy you're posting again! I have a link up on my website...
Miss you guys so much. Hope to come and visit soon.
Love,
Alyssa

Unknown said...

P.S. I forgot to tell you how much I love the new look of your blog. Black is the new pink, or however that goes...