Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thank goodness...

You look great....now keep eating

Ok so I'll admit it...I became a fan of the simple life awhile back and only because of Nicole Richie's near "Lucy" antics. She was funny, smart and had pretty good timing. I really started to like her and then she got all weird and skinny and was dating dude bros and I was O-V-E-R her.



Since her time with Joel Madden has started, Paris is much less present, she is gaining weight, giving paparazzi a hard time and seems to be back to her old Nicole ways. Its about time we get a girl like this back in Hollywood. And after listening to the Good Charlotte boys when they stopped by the Loveline studios, I have really started liking Joel madden - as a person, I still thnk their music is trash. So keep it going, this is the Nicole we all fel in love with - the rocker/punk chick who gave a shit what anyone thought!!!!


No comments: